Career with Viva Books
Viva has a talented, motivated and energetic workforce in each of its departments. This is achieved through our organizational culture that values performance, initiative, creativity and fosters meritocracy. Dominated by young talent, Viva has evolved as the preferred place to work for new-generation publishing professionals.
Various role and positions are open from time to time in different departments: editorial, marketing, design, sales, accounts and administration. These are advertised on our website as well as on social media.
View More Details
Marketing Trainee cum Assistant -Female (Viva Books)
Marketing Trainee cum Assistant (Viva Books)
(9 am to 6pm, Saturdays working)
- Fresher/0-1 years work experience
- Graduate/Postgraduates with good academic record.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written), team player, self-motivated, IT savvy and particular about meeting deadlines.
- Subject knowledge of target audience for all books.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Indesign Software & Photoshop
- Promoting books through publicity emailing and postal mailing.
- Preparing marketing collaterals of Viva and foreign books (Title Information Sheets, Catalogues, price lists, etc)
- Developing & updating database (email plus postal) of educational institutes.
- Updating and maintaining the Viva Books website.
- Content checking of videos of VOLT (Viva Online Learning Technologies)
- Help the HR team in calling candidates for Viva vacancies.
Salary and Perks
Salary: Rs20000 to Rs21000 per month
EPF, Group Medical Insurance
Email your CVs latest by 31.12.2022 to Sangeeta.email@example.com